The guys have been busy building the tree house, along with a table that Drew painted all by himself.
We also got the pier out of the water and stained before the middle of October. Yeah, us!
Drew finished up flag football. John had a lot of fun coaching him, and I had fun watching the last game. Drew, not so much. He would have rather been home sewing. LOL!
While John and I worked outside on the pier, Drew put up most of the Halloween decor by himself. Unfortunately, he didn't put it all away.
In the morning before Drew goes to school we've been working on projects. He hasn't enjoyed school so much, because he hasn't had time to work on his projects at home. This is one of the projects that we did the last week of September. His latest project is dictating a book to me while I write it, and his teacher, Mrs. Dandelet, is letting him sew at school during free choice.
Level Up put on their first all school assembly. It sure was fun watching Drew sing and do all of the hand signals.
On October 2nd, we celebrated Nala's 15th birthday. We figure she is about 88 in people years. Well, this all depends on which site you google. I googled this site and average the age of a Sheltie and an Eskimo. http://www.pedigree.com/all-things-dog/dog-age-calculator/default.aspx
Drew got some new neon pajamas, just in time for us to turn on the heat.











No comments:
Post a Comment