Family Fall Photo 2016

Family Fall Photo 2016

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Flyaway Gymnastics


Does anyone else besides me have a tough time getting your kids out the door?  I'm not sure if it's the cold weather, or that I just have a kid who would rather stay home?  But every day when I say we are going to go out, he says, "I don't want to."  So frustrating.

Yesterday, we went out to have the car's brakes checked out, and then decided to check out the preschool open gym.  Hooray, it was a first that my son asked if he could go back again.

The place was very clean, and the staff was nice. The cost was $5 for an hour of free play.  There was plenty of space for the kids to run, along with an adequate amount equipment for the kids to let go of some of there energy.  I even tried to give the pole vault a shot, but was reprimanded.  No adults on the equipment!

Like I said, he was happy, and I was even more happy at 2:00 when he turned off the t.v. and took a nap on his own.  

Flyaway Gymnastics is alright in my book.

http://www.flyawaysgold.com/flyaways-gold-gymnastics-classes/specialty-programs

No comments:

Post a Comment